So this time Im really sticking to my guns and not going to let her grab ahold of me again. I said what I needed to say and I hope she just takes it and doesn't try to turn this on me being a horrible person, when I know Im not. Im not mean, horrible or an asshole for wanting to be happy. I feel realived, and now I want to move forward. I want to just do something unexpected and just random. I have an idea of what that could be. From now on im going to try and do what is best for me and everything else go in one ear and out the other. Im not going to let anyone come between me and my decisions. I don't regret the decision I have chosen, because I know its whats best for me now in my life.
And all her friends and everyone else can hate on me all they want, because in the end i dont care. They don't know how I feel, or how things effect me, so they can suck it.
No comments:
Post a Comment