Saturday, June 27, 2009

Warning: thinking may cause severe emotional break down!

Gah.!

Is it so hard to just have some kind of stability in my life?

As sad as it may sound, I'm really sick of being single...I actually hate being single. I really don't have much of a choice, but to stay single for two reasons.

Reason one: I haven't been flirting with anyone, so I don't have anyone wanting to date me.
Reason two: Im waiting...I don't know how long I will have to wait, but im doing it

Last night sucked...well not all of it, but my brother decided to bring up his girl friend, and how they broke up because he moved to wisconsin, and he was pretty upset about it. My little brother is in love, awe. Well as he talked about how much he loved her, the more pissed off and depressed I got.

I want to be in love. I miss the way it feels to love someone so much that nothing else really matters. I miss it all...just the way everything feels when you touch, or when you kiss its like the best feeling in the world to feel like your lips are a puzzle piece to theirs. The butterflies that come with the crush and just seem to never go away as time goes by. I had all of that before SHE fucked it all up. But I mean that happeneds all the time. You break up obviously because either it wasn't working out, or you just were not meant to be. And after its all said and done, someone you would least expect comes into your life, and what happeneds? You fall completly head over heals for this girl, and hope to God that she feels the same way about you. And it ussually happeneds all over again.

but ugh, yeah Idk, im tired of being single. I want, to be wanted by someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment