Sunday, June 21, 2009

well dangy darn!

Okay so this is going to be new from all my other blogs since they are depressing and blahh. Today will be a good day I can feel it. Although its the worst day of the year! fathers day....Im not a big fan.

BUT anyways, I had an amazing night last night with my little brother and best friend.
We went swimming at aome apartments, took pictures, left and went home to eat AMAZING food <3 then smoked. I ate 2 big plates of potatoe salad, and oreos? ahaha.

I have been heavly thinking about a certian something. I wont go into details, so if you know me you can just ask me. People are weird...everyone is a stalker in their own way..lol but yeah.

I want to go play in a sprinkler, possibly go skinny dipping? its extremly hot. 100 degrees today 0.0! a picnic sound like fun, Ive never been on one, what about a date? maybe possibly go to universal this summer with a couple people? go somewhere fancy with a cute girl and eat dinner? go to the beach and make a sand castle, bury someone in sand and give them big sand boobs? Teach someone how to skimboard? get my spiderman shirt back from my ex? make sure a fight doesnt happen....lol.

WELLL im waiting on a text! my foot hurts...

oh and did i mention i HATE fathers day?

1 comment: