Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Her.

We went threw hell and back so many times I have lost count.

I know that we may never be okay, that we may never get to pick up where we were forced to leave off. I hate that we were forced to stop where we did. You were honestly my first true love, and I can admit that. I have been thinking about this alot, and it rips me apart knowing that we can't go back to what we use to be.

"I just hope you meet someone that deserves every aspect of love you are capable to give.That that person will understand that you are human, that you make mistakes, that your not perfect, and that they understand that when given the chance you can fill them up completly to were they never feel half ful"

You told me it won't happen, not to worry, because the person I described was me..

I can't believe this is were we are left to be. Everything good that we shared, its all just a dream now...No one understood why I stayed with you. That I was being stupid for being with someone who treated me so bad. But what they didn't see was that thats what we did. We yelled at eachother, we faught about stupid things, but when I got the chance to see you face to face, to hold you in my arms, we never faught once. Our words were always filled with love and to the touch it felt like I could melt into a puddle.

Now, its gone. Its gone because we both let the distance, and the stress of hiding what we felt, that we let it defeat us and break us down. Now we are both stuck in the middle of a race staring at a finish line we will never get to. Love makes you do stupid things. I have no regrets of being with you, I have said hurtful things trying to hide the pain with my anger, and so have you.

I don't want to say goodbye, because it means forever.

1 comment: