So im starting to realize that if you don't have expectations, you can't be dissapointed.
Is it woring for me? No. Not really, not yet anyway.
I have actually realized how emotionaly strong I'm becoming. I'm usually VERY emotional when things like this happen, yeah I'm hurt, upset so on and so forth, but I didn't even cry. One tear and a deep breath is a big accomplishment. Im actually really proud of myself. Although I have the emotions of a girl, so who knows when ill flip the switch and break down ha. I don't know when, but I have a feeling it may be happening soon. Between having problems with my mom and chasing something out of reach, yeah, I'm sure some kind of emotional break down is building up, just getting ready to explode out of me. Oh it will be a sight.
No comments:
Post a Comment