If you don't want to find something you don't like, don't go look for it. Don't you think that makes sense??? I sure think so. Don't go lurking around cause you will eventually come across something you don't want to know. In my blog I write my feelings, so if your reading this and think you'll get upset why don't you do yourself a favor and just go up into the corner of the page and press the 'X'.
Second thoughts Second thoughts!
To kind of go along with my last two posts Ive been thinking alot..maybe too much, but its what I do. I haven't been having any kind of assurance, and I honestly don't plan on getting any anytime soon. How can you fall so hard for someone and know at the same time you don't have a chance anytime soon? I have no idea, but Im sure Im not the only one that it happends to. Though I can honestly say that this has never happend to me. Ive never liked someone I couldn't have before. I try to ster away from it actually, but now that it has me realed in, i don't know what to do.
My heart is so confused, and my brain is a catastrophy.
Im okay with the whole freind thing, I don't have much of a choice anyway. But what am I suppose to do when I get there? sit around and ignore my feelings while the person she wants is always going to be around? Just act like Im okay when inside my brain I want to just hit my self in the head and ask my self what the hell is wrong with me! You can't just ignore strong genuine feelings you have for someone, but hey, Im trying to do it. Why? Im doing it because I don't want to stress out anyone and cause problems because I can't seem to control strong feelings.
Gah Im such a good person..if I was anyone else I would not only be the biggest bitch in the universe, I would be the most none understanding person EVER. Im pretty glad Im so understanding, Im not at first, but once it hits me that I have no choice, I start to understand. I know I don't stand a chance right now, and that kills me. Who does know what the future holds? Yeah, I hate when people say that, because not only does it freak me out, it usually never works out for me. Im usually the one stuck with nothing because I was thinking. "Hey, maybe in the future it will work out! =D fkdjfkd wooo!" Yeah? No. The future comes around and what happeneds? Your sittig alone feeding 20 cats by yourself because you couldn't get a certian someone off your mind. Im not doing that.
I feel like an odd number, Always getting skipped over while all the even numbers get counted and noticed. People crack me up. I hear this alot now. "What! your single? how is that possible when your so hot?" Call it cocky, call it concieted, call it watever you want, but its what I hear. I don't even know how to answer that really. Maybe Im single so much because I have standards, or maybe its simply because when I do date people I get shit on. hmmmm..I got with door number two! ding ding ding, your the winner!
ehh...my brain kinda hurts, blehhh
No comments:
Post a Comment